The Cookbook Challenge 2011


Welcome to my first post! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year; I still can't believe its January.





Excuse me…but where did 2010 go!?

What better way to start the year than with a cookbook challenge. The challenge goes like this: a group of registered food bloggers are given a new theme every fortnight and using their cookbooks they must produce a dish matching that theme. You can read more about 'The Cookbook Challenge' here
I have registered and will be taking part in the challenge. The first theme for this year is 'stone fruits', and the dish (or dishes) being cooked must be posted by January 15, 2011.
I absolutely love stone fruit, so I'm particularly keen to get started. I don't have long…


I'm heading off to search through some recipe books for inspiration.


So readers, what's your favourite cookbook?





Comments

  1. Welcome to the wonderful, crazy world of food blogging! :D My favourite cookbook is How to be a Domestic Goddess by Nigella Lawson as I am a bit of a baking addict :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have waaaay to many to pick a favourite. I love them all for different reasons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts